[thelist] Multilingual CMS suggestion?

Roel Mulder roel.mulder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 03:43:40 CST 2008

Thanks Fred and Martin,
I didn't have a look at Drupal for some time. We intended it to be
used once (was version 4 then) for isn't Drupal a cms where one child
can have multiple parents (e.g. one document in several directories)?
But that project never came through.
So, version 6 is stable to go? I'll poke with some stocks and throw
rocks at it, see what it does ;)

Thanks again,
Roel