[thelist] jittering mouseover image NEVER MIND, it is resolved

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Feb 22 07:24:47 CST 2008

It would be more robust to force the browser to keep the scrollbars there
100% of the time [0].  Removing the BRs is not a 100% solution.

[0] http://www.dave-woods.co.uk/?p=103

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time: