[thelist] email hosting referrals

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Sun Feb 24 15:53:01 CST 2008

Hi list,

You all have steered me right with my last two requests for
referrals, so I'm back for more.  I have a client who has endured
quite poor email reliability.  I placed his site and mail with one
reseller, then another, then finally put the mail with a third party
mail host, and still his incoming mail is delayed by hours or never
arrives at all.  His ISP is RoadRunner and none of my other RR
clients have this problem so I can't blame them.

Two questions:  Is there a valid way to trace email problems?  And
if not, can anyone recommend a really good third party mail host
with a decent webmail interface (like Horde rather than Squirrel
Mail), good spam filtering, and FAST reliable delivery?

I appreciate any recommendations based on experience.

Thanks,
Meredith

--
PintSize Graphics & Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.pintsize.com
meredith at pintsize.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
and/or confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive
use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated
above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of any parts of the contents of this message/information is
strictly prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). All violators are
subject to fines, imprisonment or civil damages, or both.