[thelist] email hosting referrals

Volkan Özçelik volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 23:30:36 CST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 3:17 AM, Charles <lists07 at wiltgen.net> wrote:

> I've been using Google Apps for coming on a year.  Even with the free
> version, spam is just no loner a problem, it supports POP and IMAP, and of
> course the web interface can't be beat.

+1. I use google apps for some of my projects. I also forward ALL my
(personal and business) e-mails to my gmail account.

By using google apps you utilize google interface (custom filters, labels,
google spam filtering etc.) immediately.

It's spam protection is far better than M$ Outlook, or Thunderbird, or
Evolution etc.

Btw, when it comes to spam protection, imho, Yahoo! beats them all. On the
other hand, as far as I know Yahoo! does not offer
something like Yahoo! apps. Or does it?

Cheers,
--
Volkan Ozcelik