[thelist] Need name for use in Dyanically generated field name inASP

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Feb 26 14:31:42 CST 2008

Try this,

If Request.Form("WorkshopGroupID" & WorkshopGroupingID) = WorkshopID Then
  Response.Write " checked=""checked"""
End If

??

Joshua

<><><><><><><><><><>
Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Portfolio:
http://www.waetech.com/design/portfolio/

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/