[thelist] post variable availability

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Thu Feb 28 12:12:43 CST 2008

Phil,

I think what I am doing wrong is - I have a form submit to itself, and then
it shows sign up options on a form and then you submit again, and then it
shows a credit card form, so I guess I am getting the form elements from
first form.
So do I store the values that I keep needing as the process continues as
session variables? I always feel guilty when I do that, like it is the
cowards way out.

Thanks for your help!
Nan