[thelist] Some advice on CSS menus?

Donald Pasewark don at pasewark.com
Tue Mar 4 19:50:19 CST 2008

Hi Folks,

As I start slowly implementing my limited CSS skills, I'm coming
across problems I don't know how to solve.
I'm trying to replace the java script dropdown nav on my friends
website with a CSS based dropdown nav.
I have the basics of it up here:

http://www.pasewark.com/mamarazi/
http://www.pasewark.com/mamarazi/styles.css

As you can see, the drop downs work, but I'm having some alignment
issues.
I got the code from a suckerfish tutorial and modified it best I could.

I need to get the top level nav evenly spaced. The "galleries" text
needs to have the same baseline as the rest of the nav.

Any help/recommendations/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Don

don at pasewark.com