[thelist] Digital Signature of Documents

Daniel Burke dan.p.burke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 02:12:51 CST 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Ken Schaefer <Ken at adopenstatic.com> wrote:

> [...]

I was under the impression that it was for the signing of documents.
So you think it is a good idea that the sysadmin is able to sign
things in your name?
I apparently lack some crucial understanding, may I appeal to your
better judgement to stamp out my ignorance?

--
http://www.users.on.net/~burito/