[thelist] Digital Signature of Documents

Eduardo Kienetz eduardok at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 08:38:16 CST 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 1:32 AM, Ken Schaefer <Ken at adopenstatic.com> wrote:
> [...]

Actually, that is exactly one important point in PKI. The private key
should be 'distributed' through a physical medium, and not online
(there are so many issues with downloading something: browser caching,
proxy servers, etc).

Carlos, is workflow software you use today open source?

--
Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz
LPI Certified - Level 2