[thelist] Code storage / management

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at wcc.govt.nz
Sun Mar 9 21:44:06 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a base set of classes, snippets, stylesheets etc I find handy across a lot of projects. They're unrelated (not some kind of framework system) and so can be used as needed, and independent of one another. I work at a desktop pc as well as a laptop during commuting and at home across a wide range of projects (fulltime, freelance and personal).

I use subversion at work, but want some sort of solution to manage my base code independent of USB drive or one particular machine.

What do eVolters use for this type of code management?

Thanks in advance,
Paul