[thelist] AJAX Calls Working Intermittently in IE

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Mar 12 11:29:51 CDT 2008

Is it even worth it?  What's the proliferation of non-JS enabled browsers?
Since JS is no longer considered a "bad thing", would we be part of the
"problem" if we continued to allow people to hobble [0] their browsers?  Are
we just encouraging behavior that slows us down??

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misery_(film)

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time: