[thelist] select kt.rank in ASP

Conyers, Dwayne dwayne.conyers at hp.com
Mon Mar 17 13:41:28 CDT 2008

L L [barn104_1999 at yahoo.com] ink wired:

> I recently inherited an ASP (classic) site, and one of the
> search pages has code that includes "select kt.rank,
> e.SubTopic..." etc.  I'm new to this concept, and I'm
> wondering if "e" is a temporary table, and if so,
> how/where it might be set up?

Assuming this is a SQL statement, I would check the table names in your database.  If these are aliases and not actual names, then the alias should be declared somewhere in order for the code to work.  But this is just a guess based on what little we can see.

--
The generation that took acid to escape reality
is now taking antacid to deal with reality