[thelist] select kt.rank in ASP

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Mon Mar 17 19:09:44 CDT 2008

Check the rest of the SQL statement that you are looking at:

SELECT
        a.myField1,
        a.myField2
FROM
        myTable AS a   -- aliases myTable as "a"

Cheers
Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of L L
Sent: Tuesday, 18 March 2008 5:19 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] select kt.rank in ASP

I recently inherited an ASP (classic) site, and one of the search pages has code that includes "select kt.rank, e.SubTopic..." etc.  I'm new to this concept, and I'm wondering if "e" is a temporary table, and if so, how/where it might be set up?  I'm troubleshooting this page, and this is the current hold up.
Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.
Kind Regards,
Louis