[thelist] CF: CFOOP resource recommendations?

Mark Mandel mark.mandel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:00:23 CDT 2008

Frank -

For a quick start you can go to:

There are a lisitng of multiple blog posts / series here:

Make sure you check the comments on that one, there is a lot of stuff in there.

I would also recommend signing up for the CFCDev mailing list:

It's a great resource for OO programming generally, particularly in CF.

Umnn.. I think that about covers me, tho' I am sure there is more out there.