[thelist] IE default.asp page reload issue

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Mar 20 13:41:05 CDT 2008

Looking at the code, I don't see any reason why it WOULDN'T reload the page.
I see a complete refresh in both IE and FF.  For example, change the URL to
http://d807865.u182.fluidhosting.com/ in FF, then click a +.  You'll see
that it is indeed going to a new page (called default.asp).  I think it just
happens so smoothly you may not be noticing it.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time: