[thelist] splash page

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Sat Mar 22 09:37:01 CDT 2008

I'm not excited about splash pages, but it's a requirement.  I am using
the dynamicdrive script found at:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex3/dynamicsplash.htm

Hit the skip to content button if you don't want to wait.

It works fine in FF and IE7 (even Konqueror), and earlier this week I
'thought' it was working in IE6, but not now.  So I am wondering if I
'inadvertently' compromised my IE6 properties and IE is now amiss or
other.  Could someone running IE6 hit the page?

The almost vanilla example should display an image for about 3 seconds
then go to a text page.

http://69.89.31.208/~invisio6/ie-index.html

--
Bob