[thelist] one-line suppress PHP warnings?

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Mar 25 17:04:00 CDT 2008

True.  However...

I suppose it's also a question of wanting to learn particular tricks
in PHP.  Over the long haul it's a pain to write a logic fork any time
I want to do this.  Also clutters up the code.

I'm pretty sure there is a really easy way to do this (and probably
obvious to experienced PHPers), but I don't know what to search for.
Googling didn't turn up much beyond configuring PHP on the server or
the .ini file....