[thelist] Real human keyword figure-outer

Brady Mitchell mydarb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 03:09:04 CDT 2008

On Mar 25, 2008, at 1241PM, Joshua Olson wrote:
> The idea is that I would then get hundreds of people telling me what
> term
> they'd impulsively use if they were looking for that "thing" I
> described.
>
> Anybody heard of such a tool?

I've never heard of this kind of tool, but wanted to suggest that you
check out Google's Keyword tool - https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
. I know it's not what you're looking for, but it can be useful in
suggesting keywords for a site based on content or phrases you
provide.  Maybe combine this with the suggestions to use something
like amazon's mechanical turk to get people to vote on keywords or
phrases that match what they would use to find your site? That would
also help you define which keywords to bid on in a PPC campaign.

Just some random thoughts. :)

Brady