[thelist] Print Style Sheet question

Donald Pasewark don at pasewark.com
Tue Apr 1 19:34:20 CDT 2008

Howdy All,

I have a question regarding print style sheets. I've inherited a
transitional website created with tables and CSS styles for text. The
client wants to be able to print these pages. The table width is 900
pixels and will bleed off the page if sent to the printer as is.

I need to figure out the best way to "print page" with out
restructuring the whole website. Will a CSS print style sheet be able
to solve this problem?

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Don

don at pasewark.com