[thelist] Why Does SpamAssassin Hate America? (Or at least just me?)

Conyers, Dwayne dwayne.conyers at hp.com
Thu Apr 3 10:18:35 CDT 2008

JS Bracher [JSB at DifferentPaths.net] was rumored to have said:

> It seems the spammers are winning, and the people making
> tools to hide spam from us are getting too desperate.

<tongue in cheek>Perhaps John McCain will pass a law sending all spammers to Iraq... without body armor... and wearing t-shirts embellished with those Danish cartoons that are so offensive.  That might help.</tongue in cheek>

--
I made magic once.  Now, the sofa is gone...
http://dwacon.blogspot.com