[thelist] What is the best IDE / RAD for PHP?

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Thu Apr 3 18:07:16 CDT 2008

I'm using Zend 6 now, and couldn't be happier. Definitely the best version of Zend yet! More responsive, and better looking UI. Nice integration (as you'd expect) with Zend Framework. Would definitely recommend. I was thinking at one stage Komodo, and it's a viable alternative, but I've gotta recommend Zend 6.

Robert