[thelist] DSpam for the rest of us? (was RE: Why DoesSpamAssassinHate America? (Or at least justme?))

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Fri Apr 4 11:05:47 CDT 2008

> http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/ <http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/>
>
> It doesn't work with Exchange (in that it's not a
> server-based tool), but does with Outlook (so emails will be
> in your Inbox - but will then get filtered as soon as the
> client connects to the server)

It appears, though, that it works with Exchange/Outlook *in a POP3
environment* as opposed to a local mail server, which is probably why I
didn't go with it when I investigated it a couple years ago.

Which is sorta why I'm still looking for something more like DSPAM,
which can work as an MTA forwarding to Exchange.

joel