[thelist] Wordpress 2.5 theme error

trevor trevor at intospace.ca
Wed Apr 9 15:28:02 CDT 2008

Hi Jeffrey,
There may be a wordpress 2.5 bug where using the  "query_posts"  function in
a page will throw off subsequent use of conditionals, as you have with
"if( have_posts)..."

Here's a link from wordpress support where the 3rd comment from the
moderator implies that it's an issue,
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/150164    - not much to go on there, but
it might be a start...

Also, I thought to show *all* posts, one would use:   posts_per_page=-1
where you have:   showposts=-1
maybe both will be the same, but it might be worth a try

Or, maybe just remove the query_posts() function altogether with another if
statement, something like:
<?php
     if (have_posts()) : ?>
      <ul>
     <?php while (have_posts()): the_post(); ?>
          <php if( is_author('--your author id--')):?>
                 Some HTML output here
         <?php endif; ?>
     <?php endwhile; ?>
     </ul>