[thelist] CSS variables ?

Joost van Velzen joost at nr6.nl
Fri Apr 18 03:41:08 CDT 2008

As Hassan Schroeder already wrote you can generate it on the fly.

To me it looks like you are used to PHP language. Just save the css file
as a .PHP file, put in top of the file
    header("Content-type: text/css");
and call it in a normal way:
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="your-css-file.php" />

Good luck with that :-)

Cheers

Joost