[thelist] Page loads wrongly in firefox, not IE

Tony Page zamba at zamba.com
Sun Apr 20 01:46:50 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I have this very irritating problem where this page:
http://www.travelsignposts.com/index.php loads at varying levels
down the page depending on your window size. But this only
happens in Firefox, not IE7. If I use a maximized browser
(1920x1200) then the page loads correctly at the top (the page
considerably exceeds the window height).

I must be slow, but I can't see why this happens, and I've never
come across it before. Can't find any reference on the net,
either. Can anyone put me out of my misery?

Tony Page