[thelist] [OT] Hardware question about RAID...

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu May 8 07:16:10 CDT 2008

Yes, you are correct.  I am using the NAS as a centralized backup unit
on my network.

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"