[thelist] [PHP] Converting a mulitdimentional array to a valid XML doc (for a flash file to read from)...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:06:29 CDT 2008

Hi all...
I've an array that's generated from a couple of MySQL queries:
http://www.net-tastic.com/brand/xml.php

Firstly (~Rudy ;-p ) is there a way to get all this data in an array, from a
single MySQL query?

Secondly, how can I 'simply' convert the array at the bottom of the page,
into an XML document...
There's a flash file that's gonna use the data from this doc, to display
it's content..

I've googled and many classes and functions to almost what I need, but none
get it quite right..

Thoughts?