[thelist] [PHP] Converting a mulitdimentional array to a valid XML

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Fri May 9 06:02:22 CDT 2008

No prob...
there's a client table(which I forgot to include..)
id, name and logo

each project is asigned to a client. (clientId)
Each image is asigned to a project in the 'work' table..

I only need the logo from the clients table, which is referenced from
the clientId in 'work'

So my total query get's a single work project, the relating client
logo, and all related images, from the images table...

Phew.. I think that's it...! ;-p

--
"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.
Anon

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz