[thelist] can you find out who links to your site?

Krystian - Sunlust sunlust at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:02:34 CDT 2008

Definetly the second way, it distinguishes every page from which a
website linked to you.
For one website I checked with link:www.example.com I got 8 links,
when I checked with webmaster tools I got 274 links.

Regards.

--
Krystian - Sunlust
Freelance on the side: Sunlust Designs - http://sunlust.net