[thelist] [XML] PHP creation of XML.. not starting at top of page..?

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Tue May 20 10:35:31 CDT 2008

<?php header('Content-type: text/xml'); is there...
I used Kens object clean code..
worked a treat!!!

Live and learn!

that ones going in my code respository..!!

Tris...

--
"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.
Anon

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz