[thelist] Advanced traffic analysis

April Lyall april at farstrider.org
Tue May 20 12:16:00 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for traffic analysis for large,
complicated sites.  I'm not really happy with some of the big names
I've worked with (Omniture, Google Analytics) and am hoping there's an
undiscovered gem out there for me.

Ideally, I'd love to be able to create reports that say "For the
people who first arrived at this landing page, what did they
originally search for/who originally referred them, and did they go on
to perform any or all of these 5 goals elsewhere on the website, and
at what percentages?"