[thelist] sending and receiving email on Outlook from Africa

Richard Maloley II richard at rrcomputerconsulting.com
Tue Jun 17 07:00:52 CDT 2008

You might have already checked into this, but did you verify that he is
using SMTP Authentication against the outgoing server? If not then he is
probably being denied the relay because he is outside the network.

-Richard

--
"I've lost a machine... Literally _lost_. It responds to ping, it works
completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."