[thelist] shopping carts

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Tue Jun 17 19:42:59 CDT 2008

I work on a website where we set up credit card payment (one time payments
and subscriptions) through authorize.net, so we do NOT store credit card
information, but we feel that the whole transaction is as secure as paypal
or google.
People are purchasing a service, with 3 free months, so the cc is not
charged for 3 months.
But the point is, you are not just trusting your cc info to us, we would
never store cc info (after putting out questions to this list, we opted not
to do it.)

Nan