[thelist] Windows Server Partitioning

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 03:31:39 CDT 2008

> Unless you have quota-ing software, whenever you have something that arbitrary people can upload data to, you do run the risk of a DoS attack. Someone can just fill your hard disk with garbage :-)

If that is the case, then this is not an issue. There is no
arbitrariness here as the software (both for web and the remote native
apps) is all original code and we therefore can certainly add quotas.

Overall it seems like this is not a crucial issue and so I prefer not
to make waves. Going forward a good relationship with all parties
involved is also worth something. :)

Thanks everyone.