[thelist] Classic ASP Form Help

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Jul 3 08:46:15 CDT 2008

You will save yourself a world of headache if you use third party tools for
uploading the file and sending the email.  I'd suggest you look at Persits
AspUpload and ASPEmail.

Found here:

You pay for these components once (if you want premium features), but it'll
save you oodles of time and headache.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time: