[thelist] Advice on building a genealogy website

CosmicFawn CosmicFawn at mystrealm.com
Thu Jul 17 12:42:51 CDT 2008

> On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 1:34 PM, CosmicFawn <CosmicFawn at mystrealm.com> wrote:
>
>> > I'm attempting to build a family website including displaying a family
>> > tree which I'd like to do in Flash.  My problem is I'm not sure where to
>> > begin.
Thought I'd get back to everyone on what worked in case anyone else
decides to do something like this.   I tested out a few of the different
ideas that everyone suggested but the one that seems to be my answer is
this one from Hassan.  Thanks so much!  I'm now learning XML so I can
get the most out of this.

Rae (CosmicFawn)