[thelist] divs vs table

David Laakso david at chelseacreekstudio.com
Wed Jul 23 11:17:36 CDT 2008

Nan Harbison wrote:
> David,
>
> Can you tell me what browser you are using? Obviously you are on a Mac. Is
> it Safari?
> The news column is supposed to be on the right side of the page!
>
> The page validates now, wow, I had a ton of typos.
>
> Nan

It does not matter: any OS/browser will show the same behavior. Grab the
page from the lower right corner with the mouse and drag it closed
(left) until you the horizontal scroll bar appears,then drag it even a
little further-- then move the horizontal scroll bar to the left (you'll
see the issue). You'll need to set min-width, min/max width, fixed
width, or some other method to the page to prevent the fixed width
header image from escaping right in narrower windows (or windows where
there is a sidebar in place).

--

A thin red line and a salmon-color ampersand forthcoming.

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/