[thelist] Little CSS Gremlin

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:17:56 CDT 2008

On this page http://tinyurl.com/6zn25k (I prefer not to publish the
URL right now) if you scroll down to the text "Answering your phones"
in FF the li tags have a nice green circle. In IE, there is nothing.

Now on the home page of the same site, the li tags use the same green
circles, yet in works in IE. Appears to me to be the same CSS code in
each place, however.

Truth is that on the URL above, the ol tag beginning after "In order
to serve you" also shows numbers only on FF, but not on IE.

I just can't find what's wrong with this page that IE won't show the
numbers and circles.

Any ideas?

Thanx