[thelist] Little CSS Gremlin

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:18:00 CDT 2008

>> On this page http://tinyurl.com/6zn25k (I
>> prefer not to publish the URL right now)
>
> Actually, the URL resolves in the browser once the page opens...

Of course it does--that's how tinyurl works. But these emails are
published on evolt.org in the public email archives, and they are
scraped by the search engines--it is there that I don't want to
publish. :)

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Duncan Hill wrote:
> could the gremlin have anything to do with the different defaults applied
> by the different browsers, with refernce to margins and padding on lists.
>
> Have you tried a reset to margin: 0; and padding: 0; for your various
> lists.

I will try that (tomorrow), but using Firebug it appears that they all
have the same...

Fred