[thelist] Copyright law concerning images used on the internet.

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Thu Jul 24 11:18:13 CDT 2008

also add www.bigstockphoto.com to the list. I think both bigstockphoto
and istockphoto use a token system.  they are really inexpensive and for
web use you rarely need anything larger than the smallest version.
depending on the stock house you might want to read the usage rights.
some of the more specific houses like coloradoimage (really superb work)
cost a few dollars more and are more demanding in usage rights.