[thelist] OS X Apache hosts, VirtualHost...I'm banging my head!

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 21:08:09 CDT 2008

Did you set the permissions?? I have done this before also, (Linux) which is
what
Apple is based on.  OK.. BSD Unix, I know, I know.  I have been up since
3am.
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPFileSystem/Articles/BSDInfluences.html

Try this link, and see if it does allow you to do what you need.

HTH