[thelist] authorize.net transaction ID value

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Wed Jul 30 16:31:19 CDT 2008

Bob...

That's going to be a DB issue. Check the Database and see what column type stores that info for you. If it's a numeric/integer type make sure it's large enough to support numbers bigger than 2 billion. That field might be a varchar and then you just have to support more than 10 characters.

e.g. with mySQL you'd want to move to BitInt:

Type      Minimum Value                    Maximum Value
INT        -2147483648                     2147483647
BIGINT  -9223372036854775808    9223372036854775807

Hope that helps.

--
Anthony Baratta