[thelist] compare accountlab, customer exec, modern billing

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 04:57:04 CDT 2008

Hi,

Does anyone use an automated server billing system such as accountlab,
customer exec, modern billing, etc?

I need to move up to something automated, but I'm not sure which one to go
for.

It would need to cope with selling hosting, domains, ssl certs, as well as
one-off web design/updates sales and monthly service contracts. I want one
place where all my billing takes place, so that I can send the reports to my
accountant.

I would be very interested to hear your experiences and suggestions.

Thanks,

Phil Parker