[thelist] DreamWeaver content locking

Gersten, John JGERSTEN at lchb.com
Fri Aug 8 17:46:57 CDT 2008

Oops, yes, that's right; I misread the original question as pertaining
to DW entirely locking files rather than specific content areas.

FWIW, Dreamweaver can also lock specific content areas via "Library"
items, and the coding for that is

<!-- #BeginLibraryItem "/Library/FILENAME.lbi" -->
and then
<!-- #EndLibraryItem-->

Just in case that might help as well.

-John