[thelist] open source Outlook/Exchange replacement

John Corry jcorry at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:46:35 CDT 2008

Google Cal and Gmail.

The integration with sunbird and firebird is really good, it's web
accessible, mobile accessible...even syncs with the Mac apps (though
Google is still ironing wrinkles out of that). IMAP too!

There are even APIs for doing all kind of neat tricks with the whole
family of Google apps.

I love it.

J Corry
Sent from my iPhone