[thelist] PHP, ASP.net, AJAX

Kevin Timmins kipper_timmins at live.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 06:18:12 CDT 2008

Hi Barry,
Thanks for your reply, yes that does help thanks, least I don't have to
learn a different server side language.
Does this kind of interface slow down websites much? mind you it will just
be one static page that updates small segments of itself right?
I am only just discovering AJAX and JavaScript today.
Thanks again
Kipper