[thelist] PHP, ASP.net, AJAX

Kevin Timmins kipper_timmins at live.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 05:18:26 CDT 2008

yeah i understand there are alot already out there, but this is more for
self education and my cv, plus also it does exactly what I want it to do
which when combined with websites that i have built should in theory flow
alot better than using another CMS because i will know it better and things
like that. vanity also probably comes into it too, but i still think to be
able to turn round and say "yeah i made that content management system,
every last bit of it" would be a very nice thing to say to people. I also
plan on building a forum at somepoint, again for exactly the same reasons.
take care
Kipper