[thelist] store front 5.0 pop up with ad cart

robert strange robertpstrange at msn.com
Tue Aug 26 13:27:46 CDT 2008

hey all

we have a problem with storefront 5.0 ae, it will not allow allow the popup when our clients
add to cart, when we edit the code in the addproduct.asp to allow the pop up, the cart shows
up perfectly, but with quantities empty.

straight access db, but will upsize it to SQL after this problem is resolved.

Does anyone know the code in .asp to include in the addproduct.asp to allow the popup?

I have seen forum posts on storefront 6.0 which removes the popup immediatly, but of course, with the paid upgrade.