[thelist] pulling and paging external data in Drupal

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:44:17 CDT 2008

I have a client that shares a db across several sites. One of his
sites has just be redesigned and is now running off Drupal 6.x. I'm
needing to provide a search form that will query this external, shared
databased and display the results. That part I've done with no
problems. But I can't seem to find a way to break the data into pages.

Is there a simple way to hook into Drupals paging functions by chance?
If not, what would be the easiest way to page through the results
returned by the query?