[thelist] more menu woes (IE6 is ignoring me)

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 01:20:44 CDT 2008

Looks like you don't have any javascript in there to help IE6 out.  I don't
know of any other way to get it to work (other than the htc hack).  Problem
is IE6 and below doesn't understand :hover on anything but links. so:

div#hmenu li.submenu:hover {
   z-index:100;
}
div#hmenu ul.level1 li.submenu:hover ul.level2... {
   display:block;
}

stuff wont even be seen, so to speak, by IE6.  There are a lot of different
solutions out there but might as well check out
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/dropdowns, the one that started it all.
:)

Will